Local UCPath Update
UCSC will deploy UCPath as part of the Deployment 1 group which includes UC Irvine, UC Davis, UC Santa Barbara and ANR. The date of our deployment has not been determined and is dependent on the Pilot campus’ deployments.
Systemwide UCPath News
UCOP went live with UCPath and the UCPath Center on November 30, 2015.
- The University of California is targeting August 2017 for the initial campus launch of UCPath at UCLA, ASUCLA, UC Riverside and UC Merced. Click here for more information.
Local Technical News
- The project team has completed a survey of campus business offices to identify unanticipated impacts that the change from PPS to UCPath may have on operations. Potential items have been captured and the project team will follow up with business offices as the local and systemwide work progresses. Business offices are requested to contact the project team if any new requirements involving PPS data arise.
Learn more about the UCPath Work Packages.
- Local Project Management
- Data Conversion & Validation
- UCPath (PSFT) System Design
- Campus Alignment/ Business Process Design
- Change Management / Training/ Communications
- Technical Infrastructure, Support and Data Management
- Integrations and Development
- General Ledger / Financial Systems
- Time & Attendance
Useful UCPath Links
Click on the links below for updated UCPath Systemwide Documents: