Local UCPath Update
- Our campus leadership team has been notified by the Office of the President that they are making a change in the makeup of the UC Path pilot group. UCSC was one of three pilot locations, in addition to UCLA and UC Merced. UCOP has decided to move our campus out of the pilot and into a later deployment.
- This move will provide the opportunity to focus on our local work while building on progress to date from our pilot work
- Please check back for updates as our work progresses
Systemwide UCPath News
- UCOP is scheduled to transition to UCPath in December 2015
- The UCPath PMO and UCOP are in the final stages of Integration, Payroll and User Acceptance testing.
- Change management and training activities are underway for the UCOP and UCPath Center go live in December 2015.
- The project team has completed a survey of campus business offices to identify unanticipated impacts that the change from PPS to UCPath may have on operations. Potential items have been captured, and the project team will begin any required follow-ups with business offices shortly. Business offices are requested to contact the project team if any new requirements involving PPS data arise.
Learn more about the UCPath Work Packages.
- Local Project Management
- Data Conversion & Validation
- UCPath (PSFT) System Design
- Campus Alignment/ Business Process Design
- Change Management / Training/ Communications
- Technical Infrastructure, Support and Data Management
- Integrations and Development
- General Ledger / Financial Systems
- Time & Attendance
Useful UCPath Links
Click on the links below for updated UCPath Systemwide Documents: