UCSC Business Process team is currently in week three of local business process design meetings. The team has reviewed the processes of New Hire, Rehire, Time and Attendance Processing and Payroll Adjustments. Drafts of these processes will continue to be updated and sent to the Steering Committee for final approval.
Systemwide UCPath News
The Executive Leadership Team agreed upon deployment dates for all pilot locations:
Pilot 1: UCOP – December 2014
Pilot 2: UCSC – October 2015
Pilot 3: UCLA/UCM/ASUCLA – February 2016
- Salesforce has been selected as the UCPath Case Management vendor. Initial design requirements are ongoing.
- The central team completed the consolidation of reporting inventories of 900 requests. The team will next identify critical reports required for UCOP go live, as well customized vs delivered report requests.
- UCPath IT Shared Services Strategy and high-level schedule are complete
- Local Data Integration development work remains on track with over 15 interfaces in development or design.
The UCSC design team completed a three-week functional solution design summit which began June 9th. During the summit, over 78 UCPath Functional Design documents were reviewed. Local teams continue to track open issues around design and work with their teams to begin development work.
Learn more about the UCPath Work Packages.
- Local Project Management
- Data Conversion & Validation
- UCPath (PSFT) System Design
- Campus Alignment/ Business Process Design
- Change Management / Training/ Communications
- Technical Infrastructure, Support and Data Management
- Integrations and Development
- General Ledger / Financial Systems
- Time & Attendance
Useful UCPath Links
Click on the links below for updated UCPath Systemwide Documents: