Local Project Updates
UCSC will be going live with UCPath in October 2015. This date was driven by an intergrated work plan that was developed with input from all campuses and approved by the UCPath Executive Leadership Team.
The UCSC design team completed a three-week functional solution design summit which began June 9th. During the summit, over 78 UCPath Functional Design documents were reviewed. Local teams continue to track open issues around design and work with their teams to begin development work.
- UCSC will be receiving initial conversion data in June with a full conversion scheduled for the fall.
The Executive Leadership Team agreed upon deployment dates for all pilot locations:
Pilot 1: UCOP – December 2014
Pilot 2: UCSC – October 2015
Pilot 3: UCLA/UCM/ASUCLA – February 2016
- A four month exercise to complete all Future State Process Design (FSPD) documents wrapped up on June 5th with 99 FSPD documents approved by the UCPath Systemwide Steering Committee.
Bluewolf has been selected as the Salesforce case management implementation vendor by the UCPath Steering Committee.
Learn more about the UCPath Work Packages.
- Local Project Management
- Data Conversion & Validation
- UCPath (PSFT) System Design
- Campus Alignment/ Business Process Design
- Change Management / Training/ Communications
- Technical Infrastructure, Support and Data Management
- Integrations and Development
- General Ledger / Financial Systems
- Time & Attendance
Useful UCPath Links
Click on the links below for updated UCPath Systemwide Documents: