- Since September, the Business Process Team has made great progress and held design sessions for over 22 local business processes. Of the 22, seven have been approved by the UCSC Steering Committee through the end of November and the remaining will be reviewed/approved by January.
- Academic, Payroll, Benefits, Staff HR, Career Center, and many other offices collaborated during design sessions to discuss future state responsibilities and roles for departments and employees.
- New development of FSPD’s is on hold until the New Year, but work continues to be done to review existing drafts and prepare documents for Steering Committee signoff.
Systemwide UCPath News
- UCOP was originally scheduled to transition to UCPath in December 2014; however, testing showed that more work is needed to ensure that UCPath can provide the most accurate payroll possible. The UCPath Central team is working with internal UC experts, advisors, and leaders to outline a new timeline
- The UCPath PMO and UCOP teams continue work on data conversion for system integration and assessing and planning for the testing efforts that will be required
- Change management and training development activities have begun with a focus on UCOP specific training and change management needs
- IT shared services design will be reviewed by all locations in December
- Local technical teams have started populating a master batch job catalog for transactions that require sequencing on a nightly, bi-weekly or monthly basis
- Technical Integration Process Documents have been drafted to provide process flow maps for jobs that are a part of the UCPath batch sequence.
- More than 30 Tier 2 and 3 consumers have been identified as downstream data consumers. The technical team will work with these groups to discuss how their data is going to change and how their systems may need to be adjusted.
Learn more about the UCPath Work Packages.
- Local Project Management
- Data Conversion & Validation
- UCPath (PSFT) System Design
- Campus Alignment/ Business Process Design
- Change Management / Training/ Communications
- Technical Infrastructure, Support and Data Management
- Integrations and Development
- General Ledger / Financial Systems
- Time & Attendance
Useful UCPath Links
Click on the links below for updated UCPath Systemwide Documents: