Where can I find help?

Available Actions in UCPath - Click Here to Login

  • Employee Self Service Job Aid
    • View or update personal information
    • Request Employment Verification
    • Add or Delete a Direct Deposit
    • Update a Direct Deposit
    • View My Online Pay Stub
    • Change My Federal Withholding
    • Change My State Withholding
    • Enroll in Benefits - Initial Enrollments
    • Enter a Life Event - Birth
    • Enter a Life Event - Marriage
    • View Benefits Summary
    • View Dependent Summary
Pay Related (Slide / PDF)

Benefits (Slide / PDF)

Leaves (Slide / PDF)

TAM/ePerformance Questions

Additional Resources

Retirement Resources

  • Access UCRays (University of California Retirement at your service) from AYSO 

UCRAYS Screenshot